We are dedicated to capturing the best photos of your wedding day without any stress!
Our wedding packages include two photographers, capturing both the formal photographs and the more natural candids ones, group photos, couple photos and as a special bonus with every package you will receive a complimentary engagement photo shoot too.
You will also get your Wedding photos full sized on a USB which you can print from!
All of the images are edited to the highest standard and are not resized to restrict print size or quality.
Read through our approach before, during and after your wedding below, or get some more ideas with our sample wedding album.
Planning and the Engagement Photo Shoot
We are always happy to talk about your arrangements, whether you have already booked or are thinking about which wedding photographer to use – just contact us and we will be happy to help. We have a range of albums to view in our studio and a range of venues.
You can expect a thorough consultation before your wedding where we will identify any special requirements. We'll talk about the time of day and lighting available, inside and outside options, what to expect with the planning process and help you with any questions you might have.
The engagement session is ideal for getting to know how we work and our photography style and we also get to know you and what you want on your big day for you and your partner.
We'll work on posing mostly. This is will more posed than the wedding day but this is to ensure you know to look your best for the camera while getting used to being romantic with each other in front of your photographer. Our aim is to get the best natural images from you, like this image to the left. There was a pose set up but the bride to be burst into laughter. This is an exmple of an image you can't pose, we're just ready for it and capture that perfect moment.
You will have your images on a private gallery to view and tell us what you like and what you don't like so your wedding photos are perfect. You can purchase images from the gallery, create a photo guest book or purchase a guest signing frame.
Nearer to the wedding day we'll go through the timeline of the day, have a rain plan (at all times of year!) and know exactly what's happening at each time of day so you know you can relax and leave all of those images to us.
On the day
One of the great things about being a smaller business is that we can adapt to your needs very quickly, and blend in to the background or take control to get the best shots.
- Friendly approach
- Fun and Enthusiastic
- Capable of capturing the big moments……and also revealing some of the smaller moments you may have missed
- We're unobtrusive throughout the day documenting your big day as it happens apart from the posed images
- We're assertive and take control of the group photographs so they're quick and stress free
Just Shoot Me Photography was set up with an aim to be as flexible as possible to help minimise stress on such an important day.
- We never charge by the hour – once we agree a price there won’t be any extra charges for time if things take a bit longer than you thought.
- We never set a maximum number of photos – we’ll keep shooting so long as there’s moments to capture, and you get all the edited images on a USB (included in all packages)
- We don't shoot in just one style – we always try to capture the big moments as well as the little ones, every couple is different. We capture personality in our images. We're artistic and unique and like to reflect this in our work. Our editing style is classic and timeless, you can request filters (i.e. Sepia/Vintage, Modern and Bright) but we keep the classic edit in as in 10 years time we want you to still love your images.
You may like to read through our testimonials to get an idea of how we could help at your wedding.
After the honeymoon
After the excitement, you will want to see and share all the photos as soon as possible. We aim to have the photos with you within 4-6 weeks. The time varies throughout the year. We don't rush the editing as we want it to be perfect for you.
All images are edited to the highest standard, including a few retouched to create unique edits if requested.
You can order Albums and more directly from us and some of our packages include some of these great keepsakes. We are happy to help you choose the best photos and design an effective layout for your albums.
Remember we also give you a USB with full sized, non-watermarked images for you to print or share however you like!